Understanding biological networks is a fundamental problem
in biology, which has broad implication in diagnosis and
We are developing cutting-edge technology based on Bayesian Network models
that utilizes the big data available nowadys to infer biological networks.
Our technology has the following applications:
- Inference of a biological network given a set of genetic and/or epigenetic elements;
- Inference of a biological network around a given genetic or epigenetic elements;
- Prediction of certain phenotypes (such as cancer diagnosis) given certain genotype measurements;
- Prediction of response of a system to certain stimulus (i.e. a drug);
- Identification of targets for drug development.